- Support for low colour screen modes required by many games and some desktop applications (eg. Sibelius)
- 26 bit sound module support
- Filing system support (eg. Compression, WebFS, LanMan98FS)
- Simple emulation of Archimedes or Risc PC hardware, for games that expect direct access
- ARM3 emulation mode for really old (ie. non-Risc PC compatible) software.
- and lots more...
Aemulor Pro costs £99+VAT but existing users of Aemulor can upgrade for £35+VAT before June 6. After this date the upgrade price rises to £49+VAT. Iyonix owners can download a time limited demo version from the Aemulor web site, and the software will be demonstrated at the Wakefield show next weekend - feel free to bring along your own software for testing if you can't find it on the compatibility list.