Mike Williams said "This new release includes fixes for all bugs reported through Castle's C support web pages and over 20 additional improvements/enhancements"
- Numerous code generation improvements.
- Improved checking of printf/scanf format strings.
- Improved compilation of (int) longlong, (int) longlong >> 32, and longlong >> 1 or << 1. Also, long long multiplication and division by powers of two transformed into shifts.
- Optimised handling of narrow (<32 bit) data and computations.
- Added complex and imaginary number support as specified in C99 Annex G.
- _Bool, _Complex and _Imaginary now available in pcc and C90 modes.
- Support for switch on a long long expression.
- Added inter-statement compile-time evaluation of long long arithmetic.
- asm keyword recognised in C++ mode.
- IEEE 754 conformance improved; generally edging the compiler closer to C99 Annex F.
Link: RISC OS C Tools