With just two weeks to go ROUGOL have heard that a major new product that has been in development for a year will be announced at the show.
However we are not allowed to say what it is yet! So get yourself along to the show and don't miss out on the chance to be one of the first to see this exciting development in action
This year’s RISC OS London Show is on Saturday 25th October, open 11am-5pm, at its usual venue of the St Giles Hotel, Feltham, TW14 9AD. Entrance is £5 with under 16s free.
The exhibitors list is still growing, but already has lots of regulars and new faces.
We'll have on display the biggest ever RISC OS desktop with a 3840x2160 resolution on a 40inch ultra-hidef 4K TV.
Also a first chance to see an early port of RISC OS running on the ARM Cortex-A15 based IGEPv5 board.
Plus for retro fans, there will be some new Beeb games to play
Then there are the usual suspects:
- ROOL with RISC OS 5 running on a variety of hardware, including the new Raspberry Pi B+
- RComp with the ARMini and ARMiniX, plus the latest updates to their software collection
- CJE with the PandaRO and RaspberryRO, along with an extensive set of accessories
- Archive and Drag n Drop have new issues for your reading pleasure
- RiscDJ and 3rd Event will be tickling your ears
- Riscy Robots will have a Pi controlled model railway
Keep an eye on the website for the latest news – http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/