RISC OS Open at this month's ROUGOL meeting - Monday 21st September
First up is news that Rob Sprowson will at this month's ROUGOL meeting, talking about all the things that ROOL have been up to recently, and some of their plans for the future. The meeting is due to start at 7:45 PM at the groups usual hangout of the Blue Eyed Maid pub in London SE1. Admittance is free.
For more details of the event and venue, make sure to check out the ROUGOL website.
RISC OS London Show 2015 - Saturday 24th October
The second bit of news is that this years London Show is due to take place on the 24th of October, at the usual location of the St. Giles Hotel in Feltham. The show runs from 11 AM to 5 PM, with tickets being £5 at the door (and under-16's free). Details of the theatre presentations are yet to be announced, but so far there are 25 exhibitors confirmed as taking part, and the list is still growing. Highlights this year are likely to be:
- R-Comp's ARMX6 and 4K displays
- CJE's as-yet-unnamed Cortex-A15 machine
- ROOL with OS and documentation updates
- A new 3D isometric guest game, Legends of Magic, from Amcog Games
- New issues of Archive and Drag 'n Drop magazines
- Riscy Robots from Neil Fazakerley
- The latest releases of RiscOSM, Organizer, RPCemu, Basalt, and more
- Send Tweets using a BBC Micro, with a bit of help from a Pi
- Retro games arcade - bring your (grand)children!